Sunday, May 2, 2021

High School Tutor 0.10.5

This version adds the story of Amelia, sister and mother. There is a newer version on Patreon, where the repeatable sex scenes with them have been added, but for now they are exclusive to my patrons.


Links:

PC Full: MEGA (2.78 GB)

PC Full: MediaFire (2.78 GB)

PC Full Crunched: MEGA (1.01 GB)

PC Patch: MEGA (514 MB)


MAC Full: MEGA (2.77 GB) 

MAC Full: Mediafire (2.77 GB)

MAC Full Crunched: MEGA (1.01 GB)

MAC Patch: MEGA (517.2 MB)


Android Version: MEGA (1.01 GB)


Replay Gallery Bugfix (PC and MAC versions): Bugfix 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tk8, i'm a loyal follower of your work!, keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new version it's coming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello TK8000, I am a Chinese, I like your High School Tutor very much, AND I really hope you can continue to do it. Personally, I like the painting style of this style very much, and this plot is also great. I hope you can make such works in the future, AND I will always support you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 呜呜呜,居然没了

    ReplyDelete
  5. When the release of the public release of solvalley school 2.0.0 and them HS tutor 0.12 we want now im excited to play new content

    ReplyDelete