Saturday, March 16, 2019

Dev Diary #003

Hello!

This time I'll make a small post.

As I said in the last dev diary, after done part of the new repeatable events, I decided to create one of the new scenes in Mila's storyline. This scene involves the protagonist and Mila buying bras:

Helping Mila to buy bras will be the first event where things between her and the hero begin to really heat up (4k image).

However, I stopped creating the images and text for this scene for now. That's because although I'm relatively immune to the diseases that seem to plague Patreon's devs (coincidentally always near the end of a month), I'm not invincible and I'm going through one of the biggest curses a man can get: gout.

For those who do not know this shit, it is an inflammation caused by the crystallization of uric acid in the joints. Since I am feeling a constant and insane pain in the toe, it is practically impossible to do anything creative.

That's why I'm working on more "mechanical" things, like the replays gallery.

There are three color schemes above. The color image is what the player is currently selecting. The sepia image is the one the player can select to review. The gray image is what the player has not yet unlocked in the game.


At first the gallery would only involve the most important sex scenes, but I decided that every scene involving some kind of hot relationship between the protagonist and a girl will be accessible, this includes all the repeatable scenes.

Unlike Solvalley, the player will not have access to the entire storyline of the girl. Scenes that serve only to build the characters' personality, for example, will be left out.

For those who like to review not only the sex scenes, but also the conversations and situations surrounding the characters, but don't want to play the game again , I plan to add a "story mode" in the future.

It will work like this: if the player finished a storyline, he can enter the "story mode" and follow it all up again, but without having to play the game. The scenes will be sequenced as in a traditional Visual Novel and the player will only need to click to go ahead.

However, this mode will only be implemented in the final stages of the game's production.

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. First, I would like to mention what a great job you do. The game looks very promising now.
    So I can not wait to play again.
    Furthermore, I wish you a speedy recovery from your gout, so take as much time as necessary to recover.
    Best regards, Akaske

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be biased but please take you time. Maybe some people already having doubts on you, so please try your best to fulfilling those expectations. Man, english is hard.

    ReplyDelete